Do A Good Deed

If anyone wants to send a card or note to a recovering soldier, the address is

Recovering American Soldier

c/o Walter Reed Medical Center

6900 Georgia Ave N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

Or ask around for a soldier’s address thanking them for serving our country and keeping us free, Just send them an email or a card, letting them know that someone is thinking of them.


Adopt A Caregiver, give the gift that lasts forever, and costs nothing. There is a caregiver in your community, somewhere. Tell them your friend Helene sent you.

Someone needs your help and your support and your friendship.

Keep love and kisses in your life. Helene